Internal promotion within our award-winning team has created an exciting opportunity for a full-time receptionist role at Soundcraft.
As our receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for Soundcraft customers; on the phone, via email and at the front desk, welcoming visitors to our office in Kent.
Key duties include:
- Taking incoming calls and enquiries
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Controlling and ordering stationary
- Maintaining general office supply ordering
- Saving of emails requested to specific job files
- Admin duties to assist Project Administrators as required.
Key benefits include:
- Salary package of £22K to £24K, depending on experience
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas closing
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme.
This is a full-time opportunity and your hours will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with a one-hour lunch break.
If you would like to join the Soundcraft team, please contact Shilpa Gumaste at ShilpaG@soundcraft.co or call on 01959 533778. If you are short-listed we will invite you for a first interview at our offices in Chelsfield, Orpington, Kent BR6 7QL.