Series 2000 steel portcullis doors and screens (based on the classic portcullis design) have been used in challenging social housing environments for many years, especially where more robust alternatives to timber are preferred.
Other designs are available from Soundcraft without compromising on security benefits.
Surveying and installation services are available and strongly recommended for communal security doors.
Key features and benefits of our steel portcullis doors include:
- Proven performance over decades of service, ensuring reliability and durability
- Textured powder coated finish
- Glazing options including laminated glass and polycarbonate
- High quality, heavy duty ironmongery (Securitron magnets, Assa locks and strikes, LCN closers, etc)
- Designed to accommodate access control equipment
Soundcraft Standard Powder Coat RAL Colours
The standard powder coated colours available on our steel portcullis doors and screens are :