Soundcraft takes its corporate responsibilities seriously. For 50 years the Company has endeavoured to match and exceed industry standards. All aspects of running the business are subjected to regular scrutiny to ensure that our responsibilities are met. Our commitment is demonstrated below.
1. Core Company Values
- Integrity – honest and ethical
- Respect – employees, customers, suppliers, the general public.
- Excellence – in all that we do
- Agility – embrace and anticipate change
- Safety – for all
- Profitable growth – to secure the future
Recognising that our activities may impact the environment our Environmental Policy seeks to control these effects and ensure that we work towards achieving sustainable outcomes.
Our Sustainable Procurement Policy drives our business to achieve its sustainable goals. Our FSC and PEFC certification with Exova BM Trada ensures that only legal and sustainable timber and timber products are used.
Our timber waste is recycled to provide heating for our factory.
We use local suppliers and sub-contractors wherever possible.
For full details see our Sustainable Procurement Policy.
3. Health & Safety
Soundcraft is committed to ensuring that that Health & safety is at the forefront of our activities. Whether in our factory, or out on site, in the office or dealing with the general public, the approach is the same – ‘Go Home Safe’.
Our membership of the Contractors’ Health & Safety Scheme (CHAS) and the Safe Contractor scheme testifies to our commitment when working on sites.
The practical implementation of, and regular monitoring of activities against, our comprehensive Health & Safety Policy ensures that safety is a paramount consideration for all employees and visitors to our offices and factory.
For full details see our Health & Safety Policy.
Third Party Certification provides independent assurance that what a company says it does is the case. Soundcraft has third part Certfication in the following areas:
- Legal & Sustainable Timber – FSC and PEFC with Exova BM Trada
- Installation of Fire Doors – Certified Installers Scheme with Exova BM Trada
- Upgrading of Fire Doors – with Exova BM Trada (provisional)
- Quality Management System – ISO 9001 with BSI
- Secured by Design (SBD) – Licence for communal security doors & front entrance doors
- Security Doors – Integrity Range tested to STS 202 & Certified by Warrington
5. Modern Slavery Policy
In the conduct of our business at every level, whether internally or externally working with our colleagues, customers or suppliers, we have defined a set of values including that of modern slavery as defined in the Modern Slavery Act 2015 that are applicable to all Soundcraft operations.
Please download our policy here.