For fifty years Soundcraft has worked to achieve and exceed industry standards. All aspects of business performance undergo robust and regular scrutiny to ensure that these important responsibilities are met.
Our commitment is demonstrated below:
Core Company Values
- Integrity – honest and ethical
- Respect – employees, customers, suppliers, the general public
- Excellence – in all that we do
- Agility – embrace and anticipate change
- Safety – for all
- Profitable growth – to secure the future
Recognising that activities may impact the environment our Environmental Policy seeks to control these effects and ensure that we work towards achieving sustainable outcomes.
Soundcraft’s Sustainable Procurement Policy drives our business to achieve its sustainability goals, we use local suppliers and sub-contractors wherever possible and have FSC® certification with Exova BM Trada.
- For full details please see our Environmental Policy
- For full details please see our Sustainable Procurement Policy
Health and Safety
Soundcraft is committed to ensuring that Health and Safety is at the forefront of activities. From factory production to onsite operations, in the office or with the general public, our approach is always the same – ‘Go Home Safe’.
Soundcraft’s membership of both the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) and Safe Contractor Scheme, testifies further to our commitment. The practical implementation of, and regular monitoring of activities against, our comprehensive Health and Safety Policy ensures that safety is a paramount consideration for all employees and visitors to our offices and factory.
- For full details please see our Health and Safety Policy
Our professional responsibilities and company operations are assured by the attainment and continual renewal of industry certifications. Third Party Certification provides independent assurance for company validation.
Soundcraft has Third Party Certification in the following areas:
- Legal and Sustainable Timber – FSC® with Exova BM Trada
- Installation of Fire Doors – Certified Installers Scheme with Exova BM Trada
- Quality Management System – ISO9001 with BSI
- Secured by Design (SBD) – Licence for communal aluminium security doors and front entrance doors
Modern Slavery Statement
In the conduct of our business at every level, whether internally or externally working with our colleagues, customers or suppliers, we have defined a set of values including that of modern slavery as defined in the Modern Slavery Act 2015 that are applicable to all Soundcraft operations.
- For full details please see our Modern Slavery Policy