Freelance CAD Drawer/Designer
Soundcraft Doors are looking for freelance CAD drawer/designer with experience in the curtain walling and facade industry.
- Able to read and understand architectural drawings
- Experienced in Hybrid and Aluminium curtain walling design
- Have a good understanding of junctions/interfaces between curtain walling (doors/windows) into, slabs/screed, spandrels, rain screen, render panels, Kingspan panels and the understanding of how they connect
- Understanding of various bracketry and fixing requirements into various interfaces
- Ability to convert architectural drawings into buildable projects maintaining the architectural integrity
- Have a good understanding of how to achieve good water tightness using various EPDM methods
- Produce clear and precise interface drawings for procurement of materials such as brackets, fixings, EPDM, flashings etc.
- Drawings should show clear setting out details for onsite purposes, showing datum levels and grid line set out dimensions
Assistant Contracts Manager
Soundcraft Doors are seeking an Assistant Contracts Manager to join our established team.
Involvement in Projects:
- from estimating/surveying stage through site and labour supervision,
- health & safety issues to invoice/final account stage will be required in this role.
- Suitable candidates will be computer literate
- have good communication and organisational skills
- hold a clean driving licence and have use of a vehicle
Soundcraft is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org