Soundcraft has a wide range of timber windows that can satisfy most design and performance needs. Compliance with the requirements of Part L:2010 is standard; although in certain circumstances, for example, in conservation areas this may not be possible. Soundcraft is FSC and PEFC certified. The range includes:
- Box sash windows – using traditional weights or spiral springs
- Casement windows – either flush, based on Scandinavian design, or stormproof
- Passive windows – derived from the Passivhaus standard, offering a u-value of 0.8W/m2K
- Tilt & turn windows – particularly useful on high rise residential blocks
- Conservation windows – to meet the specific design requirements of conservation areas as required by planners
- Roof lights – always bespoke, to maximise the flow of natural light into a room or building
Our bespoke service offers a wide range of design options that never compromise on quality or performance.
With Soundcraft’s modern manufacturing processes, and modern factory painting and glazing, our timber windows are a relatively low maintenance option, with up to a 10 year coating system guarantee, particularly if Accoya is specified.