Soundcraft’s Integrity communal entry security door range boasts Secured by Design (SBD) approval, providing social housing professionals (providers, consultants and contractors) with an unrivalled range of high security, aesthetically pleasing steel doors and screens.
Based on testing to STS 202 (broadly similar to LPS 1175) a more demanding test than PAS 24, Integrity doors range from fully glazed doors and screens to more traditional portcullis designs.
The Police favour the use of STS 202 tested products, particularly in areas of higher crime.
Surveying and installation services are strongly recommended for Integrity Range doors.
Key features and benefits of the range include:
- Screens tested to STS 202 security level BR3
- Doors tested to STS 202 security level BR2
- Magnetic locking system
- Fully glazed and other options available
- High quality, heavy duty ironmongery (Securitron magnets, Assa locks and strikes, LCN closers, etc)
- Textured powder coating
- Please note that under our SBD licence side screens can only be fully glazed and cannot house call panels or letter boxes as shown in the photograph above, which is intended to illustrate a fully glazed door only